Monday, November 19, 2007

Media in my opinion

It is my perception from what I learned today in class that if you own a news channel/media source you have the ability to control what is published. I think this is amazing! Let's say I own Chop Chow, who knows what they make but I own it right. Well along with owning Chop Chow I also own WCCO or Star Tribune. So you got that, well just yesterday Chop Chow dumped over 3,000 gallons of "toxins" into the river, prairie or forest. Well since I own a news channel/media source I decide that this story is going to go unheard. I have decided that I'm not going to broadcast it on TV, better yet I'm going to run a story on how Environmentally friendly Chop Chow is! So that is my thought of the day... Think about it... Reflect and get back to me!

No comments: